My Lovely Group Members

    For this blogpost, I have been assigned to blog about my group members, and mention why I chose them and what they contribute to the group. My group members are Aaliyah Alex, Tyler Bedasse, and Jacob Pina. The main reason that I chose to be in this group is because I am very good friends  with all three of them, and I feel that I work better with people that I am already comfortable around. I have known Tyler since kindergarten, Jacob since fourth grade, and Aaliyah since sixth grade, so I have a very close friendship with them all. Of course, I understand that I have to take the workload into consideration, and understand that our work ethic as a group is equally as important as how close of friends we are. I have worked with them on class assignments/projects previously, so I am not worried in the slightest about being a part of this group. 




Aaliyah Alex:
    Aaliyah and I have been best friends since sixth grade, and since we have had the same classes for a while, I have had many opportunities to work alongside her on assignments. Her and I work very well together, and we also have fun while doing so. Aaliyah is a very creative person, and I feel that she will be able to come up with certain elements of our project by thinking out of the box. She also has lots of relatives and close friends that can help act in our video, which is very influential. I think that she will be significant in the design element of our final product, especially with things like the script, as she watches lots of films and has caught onto certain tips and tricks. 

Jacob Pina:
    Jacob Pina has always been someone who is very diligent in their work and is good at getting assignments done on time. I think that Jacob will be the most punctual member of our group, making sure that we stay on task and do our work when we need to. Jacob also came up with the original idea for our overall project, which was very helpful as we didn't have to stress as much about what to chose for our project genre when the time came. Unlike myself, Jacob is very good at talking in large groups and presenting, as well as speaking up, so he is able to "take one for the team" in that element. He has focused on more of the digital elements of the film so far, focusing on finding what software we will use to edit and things like that. He has also been thinking about places we can go to film in the near future. 

Tyler Bedasse:
    Tyler is a very funny person, and is the "comical" one of the group. As big assignments like this project can get stressful, it will be good to have someone like Tyler in our group to be the "comic relief" of sorts. He is a great team worker as well, and is able to help others with whatever they need, trying his best to aid in any way he can. Tyler has began to come up with outfit ideas for our project alongside Jacob and I, and have come up with some potential scene ideas as well. I think that Tyler will be able to contribute towards a lot of the smaller, still significant details of the film that not many people would think to pay attention to in the first place, using what he has learned about misc en scene. 

Overall, I am very excited to work with this specific group, as we all compliment each other's work ethic in a nice and collective way. We are also close friends, meaning that we will be able to make core memories that we can laugh about later on. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR

Color Use

Finished Project Feelings!