Finished Project Feelings!

 


    The day has come! My group and I are OFFICIALLY and completely done with our project, with everything from preparing, to filming, to editing. Obviously, I am quite excited, but not because I didn't enjoy the process. There is a weight that is now lifted off my shoulders, because I feel like we have been working towards this moment for a VERY long time, and now that it is all finally over with I am so happy. However, this project has allowed me to learn so many new skills that without taking this class, I would not have been able to learn and apply like I have through this project. I have learned how to blog, how to edit: importing media, adding sound, syncing up audio with video, and so much more, how to act (kinda LOL), and so much more. This project has truly opened my eyes to the depth of the world of film making, and now more than ever do I appreciate those that work in the field of film making. Now understanding all the elements, such as misc-en-scene, to the literal workload that comes along creating a film, I don't think I can every watch a movie the same. 

    Thank you guys for sticking with me through this long and treacherous process, and I hope that through seeing my highs and lows with this project, you have ALSO learned something about the world of film and what it has to offer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR

Color Use