Group Dynamics

 


Looking at our group's dynamic has been pretty interesting to me personally, because even though I have been friends with my group members for a very long time, this is the first time that I have worked with ALL of them on a large school project. At first, I was scared that we weren't going to be able to focus or get rather anything done, but in the end I am happy to say that I am rather content with how everything panned out. 


All in all, it has been going pretty well. Again, because we are friends, whenever we have to get together to record or edit, it ends up being a rather good time because I enjoy their company (not to be sappy or anything I'm being rather serious lol). We have all been able to keep in communication with one another and ensure that we are all working on our separate or conjoined parts of this project. Everyone has been pulling their weight rather nicely, and I'm glad to say that there hasn't been any major issues or problems when it comes to everyone doing their part. 

We also had another friend outside of our group, Xander, who helped us when we were recording, and I am thankful that he was able to be there and give us advice on the way. 

Personally, the part that stressed me out the most was the editing. I'm not sure why, but when I have to edit and put together a video like that, it just stresses me out a bit and it isn't my favorite lets just say. But, I was able to learn SO MUCH about editing, and now I am no longer stressed when presented with something like that. 



Here are some lovely photos of us that I just wanted to share lol. 


 I am thankful for my group, and really glad that everything is going well. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR

Color Use

Finished Project Feelings!